You know that feeling when you JUST meet a guy and you want to talk to him, but you have no idea what to text him?!
How do you show you’re interested without coming on too strong? How do you flirt via text message? What if you’re ready to take it to the next stage of dating? What do you text so that you he doesn’t think of you as a booty call, but instead a classy chic?
Well, we get you. Whether you’re looking to just flirt with a new guy you met and get to know him a little better OR you’re totally crazy about a guy and want to get his attention it can be an overwhelming task to figure out what to text a guy you like.
So we started asking a handful of guys what a girl should text to a guy she likes. Regardless of where or how you met, these dudes said there are definitely certain texts and words that drive men wild. Obviously, we had to share it with you. Whether you use them or just get a good laugh out of them, have fun with it because that’s what life and love is all about: having fun and laughing lots.
Asked a handful of guys what texts drove them wild. Here’s what they had to say.
- “Good thing you (live so far away/are gone this weekend), because we would get into so much trouble together”
A man is a little conflicted, possibly wondering if she means ‘trouble’ in a friendly way or not. The message shows a bit of involvement and that she thinks about what she would do with him there.
- When I ask her what she’s up to and she casually replies, “Taking a warm bath…before heading out later”
This is a message that shows that the woman trusts the man to some extent (enough to reveal what she is really doing) and the man is sparked to start creating an image of what she may look like in a bath. He might picture her relaxed face or clothing in new accessories and going out later intrigues a man into wondering where she might go.
- I love when she sends me a picture of her just being her beautiful self and says something like, “Just bought this new (dress/top/skirt/etc) what do you think?” (picture message)
When a woman asks for a second opinion while shopping and sends a picture of herself trying out an outfit, men are buzzing aglow because it is a sign that she wants him involved in her life. This involvement includes trusting the man enough that she thinks that he has valuable traits, especially fashion taste. Considering many women are self-conscious, the woman is allowing the man to judge what she will wear and that involves trusting that she looks nice in the outfit. The man realizes that it is a question of whether she looks good and how pretty she is as well.
- An enthusiastic and passionate text like, “You should be here right now!”
This really grabs a man’s attention because his brain really decides that he wants to be there with the woman instead of doing what he is currently doing. This message also sets the man ablaze because he realizes that the woman is actually thinking about HIM. She wants him there; a desire that he has no problem with.
- I love to eat and I love a girl who loves to eat too, so a foodgasm text is hot, “I just had the most life changing pizza. Wanted to lick my plate. #foodgasm.”
Men are often enraptured when they find that a woman appreciates food as much as they do. It is more than a mere common interest; some men really do find excitement when they eat. It might be a hobby or just natural joy.
- Escaping reality is always a great route “Imagine how much fun we’d have on this island. Trouble.” (picture message)
Saying this is a way to take a man outside of reality and to a place where anything is possible. When he hears this, the man can picture a place where he is with the woman and they are having the time of their lives. Whether it is a roller coaster or romantic dinner, a man has his imagination turned on, allowing many scenes play through his head.
- Hard to get drives a man wild. If she honestly doesn’t move too fast, a keeper. “You are smokin’ hot, but I don’t move that fast ; ) But I’d love to see that face of yours for fun date, or dinner this week.”
Listening to someone tell you to slow down is not a roadblock, but an opportunity to show how much you want you want from them, a turn on for men.
- When things are getting hot, this is a great teaser “I’m not sure we can be friends anymore…”
Hearing that makes any person’s brain run wild because they start wondering whether there is more to the friendship and maybe they should think about something more.
So what do you think? Would you send any of those texts? HAVE you sent any of those texts? How’d they work out? If you’re a dude, are there any text messages you love to receive from girls?
Let us know in the comments below!
Leave a Reply