Check it out. Whether it’s a your anniversary or just another Thursday night, here are 50+ of the best date night ideas for any budget with your boo.
We split up these date ideas into 4 different styles. We haven’t done everything on this list, but we’re pretty close. Save the infographic on pinterest and check it out later. Here are some of our all time favorite dates that we’ve loved –
Date ideas for places to GO:
- Take a road trips to a national park. Our favorite road trip date: Big Sur, CA!
- Ziplining in Costa Rica was amazing. I’ve also heard great things about a zipline in Cancun that goes through a waterfall!
- Fireworks anywhere, anytime is such a romantic date. Grab a blanket and snuggle up. It’s one of our favorite dates!
- We LOVE water sports together. If you’re into that, surfing, kayaking, sailing, etc are all such fun date ideas!
Date ideas for things to MAKE
- We’ve made a candle lit dinner, it’s probably one of our favorite at home dates. Toss in your favorite movie and it’s one of our favorite at home dates.
- Making cookies or dessert is always a great date idea. Nothing like sugar-rushed kisses.
- The time capsule date idea, I love. We’ve made some photobooks – does that count?
Date ideas for just fun and PLAY
- Would you rather will have you peeing your pants. Such a fun date and what a great way to learn even more about someone you may have met yesterday or been married to for years!
- Twister – classic.
- Any board game is a great date idea, but know your audience. If you’re just starting to date someone they may be uber competitive… or they could just be your husband. HA!
GROUP date ideas for you + friends:
- We love a group dates especially in place of those awkward first dates. Any adventure, game, or dinner makes a great group date.
- Group dates should be between 2-3 couples, no more than that or it could get a little chaotic.
- Such a great way to connect and make new memories with new and old friends and break the ice for new couples too!
Hope you loved this guide below to help you plan your next first date or anniversary date, whatever it is we know these ideas will make it magical.