In a previous post, we discussed 15 Signs that a guy shows interest in you. While they are not 100% accurate, there definitely is some truth in these observations. So if you’re wondering how to tell if a girl is interested in you, or possibly likes you, take a peek at these 15 body language signs that show a girl is interested.
To recap, there are a few places and ways to put these body language signs to the test:
1. Go to a public place, such as a cafe, the gym, a bar, where you can watch people and couples interact. Watch their body language with each other and see if you can guess which couples are “truly in love”, which have just met and may be on a first date, and which ones are “counting down the seconds till they can get out of there”.
2. Start up a conversation with a stranger and practice reading their body language. When you catch them showing you the signs, try shifting the conversation to something that would surly turn them off and see if they start to back off. Once you’ve shown them a few red-flags, try going back into the mode of showing them attraction signs and see if you can spark the mood again. (Be careful with this one. As fun as it is, you don’t want to “scare away your price charming”).
Try to make a list of what you might think are clues or dead giveaways, then compare it to the list below which show 15 body language signs that tend to show if a girl is interested in you.
Fifteen body language signs that shows her interest:
1. she will smile broadly at you
2. she will throw you a short, darting glance
3. she ll dance alone to the music or snap her fingers in an effort to keep time to the beat of the music
4. she will look straight at you and flip her hair
5. she wil look at you, toss her head, then look back at you
6. she will cross and uncross her legs in a slow calculated movements
7. she will finally cross her upper leg toward you and keep it there
8. she will begin to thrust (kick) her crossed leg up and down
9. she will dangle her shoe
10. she then will tilt her head slightly and touch her exposed neck
11. she will casually expose her wrist
12. she will lick her lips during eye contact
13. she will primp while keeping eye contact
14. while walking, she will use exaggerated hip movement
15. if close enough, she will accidentally brush up against you.
Now don’t get ahead of yourself, this doesn’t mean she’s madly in love with you. It simply means she’s interested in learning more about you, getting to know you, and POSSIBLY hanging out with you.
Girls, do you agree that these are things you find yourself doing when a guy grabs your attention? Men, do you notice women doing these things when she is interested in you?
It’s amazing how much is communicated without words. Be sure your sending the message you want to send when looking for love!
If you’d like to buy a copy of this book you can do so here… Freeway of Love: By Jan Hargrave