I was reading a great book that gave a simple summary of “15 Signs that he/she shows interest in you”. It seems fascinating that by learning to read a persons body will give you the inside scoop on what they are thinking. As you may guessed, it is not always 100% spot on, yet most of the time it seems to be correct.
Here are a couple fun ways to test this out:
1. Go to a cafe, the gym, a bar…etc. and watch couples interacting. Look and see if you can guess which couples are “truly in love” and which ones are “counting down the seconds till they can get out of there”.
2. Start up a conversation with a stranger and practice reading their body language. When you catch them showing you the signs, try shifting the conversation to something that would surly turn them off and see if they start to back off. Once you’ve shown them a few red-flags, try going back into the mode of showing them attraction signs and see if you can spark the mood again. (Be careful with this one. As fun as it is, you don’t want to “scare away your price charming”).
When it comes to men and woman, like verbal language, our body language can be pretty distinctively different. If you want to know how to tell if a guy is into you, or interested in you, and possibly likes you, here are a handful of men’s body language signs to show whether you have his interest.
Fifteen Body Language Signs that show HE is interested in you…
1. He will lean forward
2. The front of his body will face you directly
3. He will tilt his head
4. He will sit on the edge of his char to get closer to you
5. He will touch his face often, especially as he looks at you
6. He will smile either at you or to himself when you are around. This is an unconscious way for him to look appealing and draw attention to himself.
7. He will display grooming behaviors (slick his hair down, straighten his tie, check this teeth).
8. He will exaggerate body movements to get you to notice him
9. He will moisten his lips
10. He will play with his clothes; predominantly, he will pull up his socks
11. He will touch you briefly, accidentally or on purpose
12. He will laugh or clear his through to get your attention
13. He will look at your mouth, not just your eyes, when he talks to you. Men have admitted that they look at a woman’s mouth and imagine kissing her.
14. If he crosses his leg, it will be in your direction
15. He will sit or stand within six feet of where you are. This makes him close enough to say something to you.
Now don’t get ahead of yourself, this doesn’t mean he’s madly in love with you. It simply means he’s interested in learning more about you, getting to know you, and POSSIBLY hanging out with you.
Want to know if a Girl might like you, or is interested in you? Tomorrow we’ll have a post on How to Read a Girl’s body language.
If you’d like to buy a copy of this book you can do so here… Freeway of Love: By Jan Hargravehelp me find love