Wouldn’t it be amazing if everyday was filled with sunshine, rainbows, puppies and fro-yo!? Yassss.
But let’s be real, not every day is a cake walk. However, I’ve got a little trick to turn any frowns upside down, make you laugh until your belly aches, your cheeks hurt, and tears are coming out of your eyes!
In fact, it’s the best way I know how to shake off a funky and re-connect with your boo thang. It’s called 21 questions.
Here are 21 hilarious questions to ask your husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, or ‘we don’t do titles’ partner.
Why? Because laughter is TRULY the best medicine when life throws a curveball, your boss was a pain in the ass, or you simply woke up on the wrong side of bed.
- Would you rather I be completely hairless or as hairy as a gorilla?
- What actor or actress would play you in a movie about your life?
- Would you rather our children grow up to be 8 feet tall or 3 feet tall?
- Who would play your love interest (aka me)?
- If you had to go a week without your phone, what would you miss the most about it?
- What do you like most that I do in bed?
- What was your first impression of me? Did you ever dislike me?
- If you woke up tomorrow as the opposite sex, what would be the top three things you’d do?
- Would you rather endure childbirth or wear high heels for entire day?
- Would you rather use whipped cream or hot fudge?
- What do you think is your best physical feature?
- What do you think is my best physical feature?
- If you could be on any reality TV show, which one would it be?
- Have you ever obsessed over anything? (toys, movies, projects, people, problems)
- What were your nicknames growing up, including the ones you didn’t want to stick?
- If I let you dress me, what would I wear on our next date?
- Would you ever role play in bed
- Yoga pants or skirts?
- What is the most sensitive part of your body?
- Do you think you’re a good kisser?
- Is there a memory you have of me that always makes you laugh?